Mobie Monday — Vol #40
Last week we had a terrific AMA with our community where we covered everything from our Audits to the Merchant Checkout Widget and Updates about International Access to the Mobie App at launch.
For those of you who couldn’t make it, check out this summary of the AMA with a bit of updated information.
Additionally, here are some new updates from last week.
- Final state restrictions for banking in the V1 Mobie App Launch are confirmed:
- Non-Operational ACH : Connecticut, Hawaii, New York, New Hampshire, Texas, Vermont, and Virginia
- Non-Operational Card: New York, Texas
All users can still send and receive crypto through our Peer-to-Peer system, and also use the retailer program to earn rewards
- Things in Texas have been moving along smoothly with one of our new “undercover partners” — we can’t share much else there, but that’s been a big focus last week.
- We are finalizing new integrations in the app to help us collect mass feedback from the public beta as we roll out the app to the waitlist.
We are very excited to be entering the phase of app release with you all, and we could not be here without you. As always, if you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com
-The Mobie Team