The mobie bridge now supports bMBX. Swap your Mobie Coin to the Binance Smart Chain Wrapped asset using the same bridge functionality you already know from wMBX, all in one platform.
- Head over to bridge.mobie.io
- Log in using your mobie wallet credentials
- Click on the Settings icon to select which asset you want to swap!
4. Connect your wallet
5. You may be prompted with the screen below. If this is the case, your MetaMask is not connected to the Binance Smart Chain.
6. Click the center “Ethereum Mainnet” and select Binance Smart chain
7. If you haven’t added BSC before, you’ll need to add it as a custom RPC with the below information
Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Chain ID: 56
Currency Symbol: BNB
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
8. Once your MetaMask wallet is connected to BSC, your bridge interface will look like this:
9. Select if you are sending MBX or bMBX
10. Proceed through the transaction following the on-screen instructions and prompts
NOTE: Add the bMBX token to your metamask wallet using the contract address: 0x064c8e55aa484adbd58ca2d43343ef50137473b7
Token Ticker bMBX and decimals will auto-populate in MetaMask
NOTE: fee is payable upon claiming from the swap. The fee is indicated on the screen and can be refreshed to show up-to-date pricing information.
As always, if you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!